All your web services are safe and secure in our experienced hands.
Follow our proven strategy and see results from your investment.
Our Website Portfolio speaks for itself.
Take a look at some examples...
Get your website found by people searching for the products or services you offer.
Quickly attract your ideal clients to your website.
Professional & reliable email services are essential to business success.
Is your email address losing you business?
STOP email spam and viruses before they reach your computer or mobile device.
Reliable & high availability hosting services ensure your website can be seen 24/7.
If your target audience uses social media, so should you - we can help!
Gennaro recently wrote an article that was published in the Hunts Post Business section giving advice on how to get your website seen using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
Is Your Website Found By People Searching For Your Products or Services? - If Not, Then You Will Almost Certainly Be Losing Business!
Marketing Your Website With Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Your website can be a fantastic tool for growing your business and will serve as a focal point for all your promotional activities, both online and offline. It is therefore crucial to have a website that appeals to your target market.
Your website needs to very clear, easy to navigate, up to date and provide sufficient information and calls to action to encourage a prospective customer to contact you. This pre-qualifies them so you are more likely to do business.
However, to get more business from the many thousands of people searching for products and services on Internet Search Engines like Google, your website must be found on the 1st or 2nd page. To be found for specific keywords on the natural listings (left hand side of Google) then you have to optimise your website for your target keywords (eg carpet fitter Huntingdon). This process is called Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
Opportunities Are Out There
The reason this type of marketing is so successful is:
• You know how many people are searching for your products and services every month (you can use free tools like “Google Keyword Tool”)
• You can get in front of these interested people at the exact time they are interested in what you offer, meaning you have an opportunity of that business
Google is able to more efficiently track quality websites where it rewards quality content and user-friendliness more. Here are some tips for achieving success from SEO:
10 Tips to Effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
1. Clarify your goals. Good SEO requires concrete, laser-focused goals.
2. Audience. Who is the target audience for your website?
3. Keyword selection is key. Keywords are the heart of any SEO campaign.
4. Pay attention to Page Titles & Meta tags. eg Page Titles, Page Description, Keywords and Images.
5. Clear and compelling content. Content is king! Content should be fresh, interesting and directed to your users.
6. Inbound links. SEO considers inbound links as online recommendations BUT they must be from quality sites with relevant content.
7. Create and file a sitemap. It allows robots (and users) to quickly and easily find and index your content.
8. Make SEO-friendly URLs. Use keywords in your URLs and file names.
9. Integrate with Social Media. Get active on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and establish links with your website.
10. Track and evaluate your SEO efforts.